- Ambattur is located on North Western part of Chennai and it is 19 Kms from Airport, 12 Kms from Central Railway Station and 12 Kms from Central Business District (CBD)
- It is a traditional Industrial belt that has transformed into a preferred premium office space destination.
- Well developed and maintained basic and social Infrastructure with close proximity to residential talent catchments like Ambattur, Nolambur, Mogappair, Annanagar, Arumbakkam, Kilpauk, Chetpet, Nungambakkam, Porur and Vadapalani
- At the door step of the posh locations – Anna Nagar, Nungambakkam, Sterling Road and Ashok Nagar etc.
- Linked to the Chennai-Bangalore National Highway and Elevated Outer Ring Road connecting Chennai-Kolkata National Highway
- The nearest bus terminus is just 2 km away (Ambattur Industrial Estate Bus Terminus), the suburban railway station is about 3 km away (Patravakkam and Ambattur) and the proposed metro rail station is about 4 km away (Thirumangalam, Annanagar).